Why does an upbeat
attitude and confident thoughts produce positive results in our
lives? What is the true power of prayer? Do we have the unlimited
ability to create ANYTHING in our lives? Are our minds the
'greenhouse of the universe'? When
we consider the wonders of ancient civilization, such as
Stonehenge and the pyramids, is it possible we once mastered the
ability to mentally manifest and shape matter?
Will the workplace
soon become the interiors of our minds? If our minds are the
birthplace of reality, how do we make them work for us, instead of
Recognizing we are not at the whim of fate, circumstances or
events in our lives has elevated us to the stature of mini-gods.
During the next few years, equipped with knowing HOW our thoughts
drive the direction of our everyday lives, we will learn precisely
HOW to get what we want.
Welcome to the New World, an age where we will master HOW to
continually alter our surroundings, using the power of our minds.
HOW to create the life you wish to live starts with spring
cleaning. Many of us have held to beliefs that no longer fit.
example, the very idea you are powerless to change your life
circumstances is out-dated and does not serve you well. Ideas such
as these will undermine
the ability to arrange your life in a way that brings you
abundance and joy. Consider the beliefs listed below as your
new wardrobe. They may not fit quite right in the beginning, but
soon they will start to feel more familiar and comfortable.
Copy them onto 3X5 cards and repeat them to yourself, slowly, and
reflectively, at least 5 times a day. Carry these cards wherever
you go, and read them whenever you have a spare moment. Ideally,
record them onto a cassette tape and play the tape while you
drive, do housework, or are just relaxing. Also play them while
you lay in bed waiting to fall asleep. It is not necessary to play
them while sleeping, as the best time is just BEFORE you fall
asleep. Also, do not be concerned if your mind tends to drift
while listening to the tape. This trance-like or hypnotic state is
the time when this mental exercise will have the most impact.
I am completely responsible for what I have created in my life.
have created, I can un-create. What I like, I can produce more of.
2) There are no 'mistakes' as everything works toward my
3) I am unlimited in what I can do. I am more powerful than
I can fathom.
4) How I choose to perceive and interpret the events and
people in my life is
completely up to me and greatly influences the delicate eco-system
mind, and thus similarly influences what happens to me externally.
5) I am only limited by my self-imposed beliefs.
Practice makes perfect.
6) I can shine light into any dark place.
7) The conflicts and struggles I perceive all around me are
8) Every person and event in my life is a gift, a teacher,
and an opportunity
9) Every moment is new and it is my choice as to what it
10) I can use my imagination and dreams to provide a
blueprint for what I
would like to have in my life.
11) No matter my past, I can be any type of person I wish to
12) The entire universe, from the most distant galaxy to the
particle of matter, obeys my every thought.
13) Every thought has a reaction in reality. I literally see
and live what I
14) There are no accidents or coincidences in my life.
15) Whatever I tell myself is true... becomes so.
16) Doubt manifests itself by canceling out what I have been
17) I am what I think.
18) I am what I tell myself I am.
19) Whether I do it consciously or unconsciously, I am
continually shaping my
20) My personal source of power lies within me. Any external
status or power
I appear to have is actually a reflection of an inner source of
21) My personal source of inner power never fades or
extinguishes. It is
22) If I believe my strength comes from something outside of
me, then it will
wax and wane as the external validity does. If it is derived from
internal source, it is forever and will withstand anything.
23) I am as superior, adequate and powerful as I believe and
tell myself I
24) I am constantly talking to myself about myself. This
internal chatter can
be either my best friend or my worst enemy.
25) No matter the challenge before me, I really have nothing
26) How I treat others is a reflection of how I treat
myself. If I am other's
worst critics, chances are I am beating myself up too.
27) Every thought and action is based on either love or
fear. Loving thoughts
and actions, toward others and myself, create more of the same.
thoughts and actions create more of the same. Love or fear? Ego or
Judgment or acceptance?
28) Love is the path of joy. Love is the building block of
life. Love takes
the form of thoughts, words and deeds. Choosing love is like
muscle. The more it is repeated, the easier it becomes.
29) My reality is a feedback device showing me what I am
30) If I do not like what I am creating, I can choose again.
31) No one can do these things for me. My life is mine alone
32) Moment to moment, I am constantly creating who I am and
the life I choose
33) The secret to creating more of what I like... is to
dwell on what I like.
34) I am the scriptwriter and director of my own life.
35) I Know all things are possible.
36) Everything in life is good, if I believe it is.
37) Everything in life has a purpose and meaning, if I look
38) Joy is attainable at any moment.
39) My thoughts can free me or imprison me.
40) I am the victim of nothing... except myself.
41) Every situation is a choice.
42) Life is about change. I am continually becoming...
43) I can have what I want without hurting others.
44) I will always find what I expect to find.
45) How others perceive my actions is up to them. They are
responsible for what they choose.
46) The world is at peace only when I am at peace.
47) I am grateful for everything in my life, as these are
the building blocks of my tomorrows.
48) In everyone- including myself- and everything, I look
for something to appreciate.
49) I am not responsible for the happiness of others.
50) "I'm the kind of person who..." How I complete
this sentence often defines who I am.
51) "I am the type of person who can become any type of
person I want." In this statement I allow for
52) I have the ability to selectively focus on those things
that are positive and feel good, and this increases abundance in
53) Unless I discipline my thoughts, they become the rider
and I become the horse.
54) Send a clear message to the universe of what is wanted
by writing a step-by-step plan. Consider it a 'wish list'. I am
more likely to get what I want by clearly spelling it out. Knowing
where I want to go is all I need to get there. Draw a roadmap.
55) My relationships with others are sacred territory for
they are the arenas in which I grow.
56) If I focus on the obstacles in my path I will encounter
57) I have everything I need, right here and now, to be
whatever I choose to be.
58) I am NOT my emotions or my thoughts anymore than the sky
is a cloud. For I am vast and at any moment determine which
emotions and thoughts I will shine through... or allow to drift
59) My beliefs, thoughts, attitudes and perceptions are
nothing more than the cellophane I hold in front of the truth.
60) I focus on my abilities and accomplishments as if I am
my number one fan.
61) I can erase pain by re-framing it, looking at it with a
different perspective. In this way, even an unfortunate past can
become my greatest asset.
62) By embracing, valuing and appreciating all that is in my
life, I find diamonds in coal.
63) Resistance and judgments create pain- not the
64) Physical or emotional pain is a statement of imbalance.
It is a reminder to me that something within is out of synch.
65) Forgiveness of others and myself allows me to sprout
wings and fly.
66) To know my divine path I must trust my intuition.
67) I take back my personal power when I stop blaming
circumstances and others around me for whatever is good or bad in
68) Before I attempt to alter the reality I have created for
myself, it is important to embrace, experience, accept and love
all I have created, as all creation is good. It reminds me who I
69) All my suffering is the result of refusing to shift
70) I already KNOW all I need to KNOW. I sometimes, however,
need reminders. :-)
71) By 'widening back' and becoming the rational observer in
my life, I am more likely to fit the pieces of the puzzle together
in a way that will bring me joy. The closer I get to something,
the more likely I am to miss 'the big picture'.
72) A conscious desire can be cancelled out if the
underlying and unconscious belief is not lined up. The unconscious
realm is the more powerful force in creating.
73) I have more than 60,000 thoughts a day. Each of these
thoughts produces a mirror image in my life. I have the choice to
produce whatever I want. . . 60,000 times a day.
74) I can, at any time, alter the course of my life.
75) To best unearth the unspoken and unseen beliefs I have
about myself, the best question to ask is "What am I?"
The list I produce will often give me glimpses into how certain
things have manifested into my life. By using this technique I am
able to tap into the core beliefs about myself, underpinning every
other thing I think or do. . . and as a result, experience.
76) Lucky people are those who think continually about what
they want and then attract it to their life.
77) What I perceive in others is actually what is inside of
78) Assuming the divine is all-knowing, all-loving, and
all-accepting... if I were to look at myself from the perspective
of the divine, what would I see?
79) Dreams are what is possible... if I believe...
80) I do not know what infinite possibilities exist, what
all I can become and do... unless I try. Instead of seeing the
limits, I see the potential in everything and everybody. I am
81) How would the Messiah have felt if the only person He
could save was Himself?
82) To prepare myself to receive blessings I can say to
myself repeatedly, "I am the type of person who
deserves..." and "I love myself, therefore...."
83) Intention and attention are the keys to opening the door
of manifesting what I want in my life.
84) Love is the ever-expanding power of creation in all of
me, whether I accept it or not.
85) "What would Jesus/Buddha/The Prophet Mohammed be
like in this situation?" "What knowledge or
insight might He have on this?" "What possibilities
might He be able to see in this?"
86) Each step, each movement, each breath and each moment is
a holy one.
87) Sometimes my higher self deems it necessary I go through
certain experiences for my greatest good. Things I may not have
consciously chosen for myself.
88) My point of power is in the present.
89) The greatest gift I can give myself is to always choose
healthy, loving and empowering viewpoints.
90) "What is the God of me?"
91) I DO create what I experience-from within.
92) I forgive myself of everything...
93) In order to love myself, love for all other people must
be seen as identical to love for self... because we are all one.
94) My ego can be loved, and its self-destructive
attachments and habits
lovingly pried from its grasp, as if I stumbled upon an infant
a knife, or about to reach its tiny hand into the fire.
95) Consciousness is required for the existence of the
universe. The universe doesn't become real until it is observed.
96) To change my current direction I have to change my
philosophy, not my circumstances.
97) The only way things are going to change, is when I
article written by Sheryl Ellis, crime writer and