Second Ten Commandments
1. You shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human
2. You shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come
3. You shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet
has succeeded in accomplishing this.
4. You shall face each problem as it comes. You can handle only one at a time anyway.
5. You shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor
6. You shall not borrow other people's problems. They can better
care for them than you can.
7. You shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever
Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8. You shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear
different ideas from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking, and some people
do know more than you do.
9. You shall not become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90%
of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive
10. You shall count your blessings, never overlooking the small ones,
for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.